Thursday, September 1, 2016

Been Reviewing Some Info And adding Updates To Family Connections

 
Welcome to September! Hope all is well with you. We're headed into the changing in the seasons.  Enjoy the transition. I hope all will have a wonderful September.

I've been reviewing some info and adding updates to family connections as much as I can. I've been slowing down on my research. I wish I could do more.

I've come across many 4th cousins or less DNA matches on ancestry.com  However, most of the matches don't have family trees. That's sad. I can't see the connections.

I hope to do as much reviewing info and searching as I can. There comes a time on my journey when I have to let go and pick up when I have the time to return. I plan to continue with my search.

I pray that people would want to know where their ancestors came from.
I pray that people will search and find more on what they are searching for.
May the LORD connect those who really want to reach out to those who are searching.
Amen.

On The Family Connections: Remembrance of Birth Dates and Death Dates: I know that there are more. I haven't recorded or know of as the time of this posting. I hope to discover more. Keeping our Family Connections alive. May God Bless you.

Thanks for reading.
 God bless you.
S. A. Blakley

No comments:

Post a Comment