Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Welcome To The Month Of May:

Welcome! Greeting to a new month!
May we discover more Family Connections.
I've been coming across more DNA cousins.
I'm excited that I'm making some process.

Happy Day!
Happy May Day!
Happy Mother's Day!
Happy Graduation Day!
Happy Memorial Day!

Thanks for reading.
God bless you.
S.A. Blakley


The Bartlett Family Connections:
May In Remembrance

  In Memory of    Jennie (BARTLET) BLAKEY /  BLAKLEY LYLE. She was believed to have been born sometime in May of 1883. She was the daughter of Elias and Harriett  BARTLETT. She was the wife of John BLAKEY / BLAKLEY Sr.

The Blakey Blakley WHITE Family Connections
May In Remembrance

Isaac BLAKEY In Memory of Isaac BLAKEY a.k.a Private Isaac BLAKER.
He was discharged from the army on May 13,  1866. 


Spencer WHITE
In Memory of  Spencer WHITE. He passed on May 15, 1929

Martha "Mattie" WHITE  In Memory of  Martha / Mattie WHITE.
She was believed to have been born sometime in May of 1862.


The DADE Family Connections:
May In Remembrance

April Blogs: #52 Ancestors 52 Weeks Journaling

Cemetery During the 1990's, I was walking around Ashland cemetery in St. Joseph, Missouri. I was searching for my ancestors. I'm thankful that I came across some of my relatives resting place. I found my Great Grandparents Robert and Charlotta (DADE) Lankfard's Tombstone

 Storms I couldn't find any storms on my family connections that I could write about. I can't think of anyone with a name with "storm" in nature. I was brainstorming on this topic.  What storms?

Taxes I haven't explored the taxes records on my ancestors. I don't know where to search. Someday, I will explore the taxes.

Maiden Aunt  I searched to see if I had any maiden Aunt who lived to be of age.  I had one aunt who died as a teenager. Other then that, I couldn't find any maiden Aunts to journal about.

No comments:

Post a Comment