Sunday, December 30, 2018

Unexpected Greeters Of 2006

Saturday, 30 December 2006


Unexpected Greeters Of 2006

There is an update near the end of this blog: 7:40PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have had some unexpected greeters this year as I came to our front door. Now, I am wise enough to start looking before I come on the porch. I will tell you of the GREETER that we came across this month.


My brother and I were coming back from somewhere. I had food in my. I was walking up to the porch as I normally do. I look in the area where I normally do. Well this time I got a surprise. I keep believing that I will not see what I think I will see. After I saw it, I ran down the steps as fast as I could. My brother thought that I fell down the steps. I will moving so fast.


I told him that there was a possum on the porch. He said that the possum will not bother me. I told him that I had food in my hands. My brother walk pass me up to the porch. He spoke to the possum to get out of here. He said you don't live here. Then my brother told me to come on up. I said NO! I told him to open the door first. After the door was open I ran up those steps and into the house.


I made it in the door OK. I was a bit shaky though. It took me about 5 minutes to settle down. My brother told me that the possum was just smiling at me. I thought to myself that big old fat thing was not smiling at me. I saw those teeth. Even thought I did not hear it, I knew that that thing was hissing at me. Smiling at me, my foot.


This brings me back to the first two greeters that I did not know was there. This was sometime earlier during this year. I was coming home from Friday Night Church. My brother was at the door waiting for me to come home.

So I thought, he told me to hurry up in the door. I turned around and saw not one but two possums. I did not see them as I was walking pass them. This was the time when I started to look in the porch when I come home at nights.


Then there was the time I came home and there was another creature greeted me. No it was not a possum. It was a big fat yellow cat. It scared me so much that my knees buckled and I fell all the way across the porch. Yeah, I am laughing right now as I am telling you this story. However, it was not funny when I had this encounter.


The cat did run off. I did manage to get up after laughing at what happened. I made it in the house. I told my brother what happened. He said you could have broken something. I was fine. I was not sore from the fall.

What I have been doing every time when I come home, I make sure I make a lot of noise when I come to the porch. I am making my presence know to whoever or whatever. Last night I had no greeters. I know that God has His angels watching over me every where I go. I claim psalms 91 every day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to share this story about three weeks ago. I was doing my Unity Study on my journey to Christmas. This is when I came up with the idea to share this stories and testimonies for this week. I hope that you were blessed by them. I thought of an unique way to share some of my life with you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE: I CAME HOME AFTER COMING BACK FROM THE STORE. I HAD A GREETER. IT WAS THAT BIG YELLOW CAT. MY KNEES DID NOT BUCKEL THIS TIME. I MANAGE TO WALK BY THE CAT WITH CONFIDENCE.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow is the very last day of 2006. So that means I get another chance to blog my very last morning blog. I will try to blog very last blog for 2006 Sunday afternoon. Hope that you all had a good year! If not, believe that things will get better. Every thing God created is good. Eve Of New Year's Eve!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Year Dawning! December 31st The Very Last Day Of 2006!
Enter Into The Door. Enjoy!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment