Sunday, December 1, 2019

What A Year: Family Connections


It's been a very good year in discovering family connections. I'm thankful. I've come across more than what I would have imagine. I still wondering, if I could find more on what I have? I hope so.

I hope that I can make some progress on my Washington, Allen ,Walters Family Connections. I haven't blog on that side of my family. William Washington and Susan Leach Washington's branch of Anna Laura Washington.

Mary Anna Allen  Lankford / Lankfard
1889 - 1975
Anna had a daughter named Mary Anna Allen who married Leo Lankford / Lankfard. They were my Grandparents. Anna had relatives on her parents' side. I hope to find more connections.

My Grandfather, Leo's mother Charlotta DADE is on the branch is on the The Dade Family Connections  In Remembrance for December is on that link.


My Grandmother, Jennie Lyles is on the  The  Bartlett Family Connections 
In Remembrance for December is on that link.

My Grandfather,John is on The Blakey / Blakley / WHITE Family Connection.

I've been searching connections on my DNA matches. I'm color coding the matches in groups on Blakey and or White. There are a lot. However, I can't determine who is on which branch without names.

There are some who know that they are on the branch of Blakey or White. I'm on the Blakey Branch through Isaac WHITE Blakey and Martha SCOTT Blakey.

It's interesting that I'm coming across Blakey DNA matches who intermarried or had children with some on my  DADE Family Connections. It's a mystery! This makes me wonder.

I hope that you have a wonderful journey into the Christmas Season and throughout 2020.
May the LORD grant you your heart's desire.
May we shine the light of God in us to those around us.
May we share what we know about our family connections.
May we discover more on our Family Connections.

Merry Christmas!
Happy New 2020!
2020 is a Leap Year.

Thanks for reading.
God bless you.
S. A. Blakley

No comments:

Post a Comment