Thursday, December 31, 2009

Looking Back At 2009

As I look back over this year, I feel as I have accomplished a lot through my research on the family tree. It took some time to do. It was nice to find out more things.

I came across three relatives on the Internet. Two of them are searching on ancestry.com. I added more of relatives by using ancestry.com.

It's fun to find out more on the family lineage. I brings some accomplishment on the journey. I have been compiling things as I am on this journey.

I hope that this year was OK for you. Hope that you will have a Wonderful 2010. 2010 is a census year.

May we be counted. Our future generation will be looking back on the records. May they find wonderful finding.

While On The Journey
Looking Back At 2009

Now may we look forward.
There are many good things out there.
May we find them.

Blessings for the New Year.
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment