Tuesday, April 8, 2014

My First And Middle Birth Names

Re post from my Xanga site on Thursday, 07 May 2009

Are you happy with the name your parents gave you? Why or why not?

Do I like the name that my parents choose for me? Yes, I am happy with the name that my parents gave me. I was born the last in my family. Actually, my parents didn't have a name for me when I was born.

How did my parents come up with my name? It was one day my father came into my mother's hospital room with my name. He said let's name her Susan Ann. I was named after one of my parents' friend Susan.

My middle name came from my Aunt Anna. She was my mother sister and sister in law. Aunt Annie was married to my father's brother.

I grew up going by the nickname Susie. In my school years I remember been called Susan the most in my early years. Susan is my official name. I am not tried of my name.

I want to honor my parents by keeping my name they choose for me. I wouldn't want to change it. It's mine. That's the name on my official birth recorded that was record on May 8th a month after I was born.

I have been looking up what my name, Susan means. It's interesting to know what a name means. Susan means Lily. Susan is an English name with an Hebrew origin.

On My Journey Of Transformation
My First & Middle Birth Names
I am thankful for my names. If I combine my 1st and if I had my Aunt's Anna's name as my middle name, my name would be Susanna. Susanna is in the Bible

Luke 8:3
Joanna, the wife of Chuza, Herod's business manager; Susanna and many others who were contributing from their own resources to support Jesus and his disciples.

Doing Life In The Kingdom Of God

Psalm 127:3
Behold children are a heritage from the LORD The fruit of the womb is a reward.

Footnote:
The first two questions were from Xanga's featured question submitted by tonyasworld

No comments:

Post a Comment