Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Exploring New Clues

Happy December!
Greetings to the last month of 2015.
It's been a long journey.

I made a lot of discoveries in December of 2014.
I have made a lot of new discoveries this year.
I'm exploring the new clues that I've stumbled across.
It takes time to find things.

I hope to come across more family connections.
I'm thankful for all who have helped me on my search.
There's so much out there.

I believe that we all have a piece to our family connections.
I'm thankful for those who are sharing what they know.
Every little clue helps.

 Hope all will are entering into the season Of Christmas.
God Bless you.

Here are some book by relatives

Janice Almond Home page:

Sign up to receive FREE monthly newsletter, ALMOND JOY. Coming, January 2016 and receive FREE book.

Being Grateful: How to Open the Door to a More Fulfilled & Abundant Life in 13 Easy Steps (The BEING Series) (Volume 1)

Pastor Earnestine Blakley
Building Godly Habits: A Spiritual Building Plan: Habits for Godly Living
 

James Blakley
The Diamond Head Deception                                
The K-Frost Caper                                
The Steel Deal             
        
Curtiss L Hayes
Life Still Goes On         

Robert "Bob" Motley and Bryon Motley
Ruling Over Monarchs, Giants & Stars: Umpiring in the Negro Leagues & Beyond

Bob Motley page on Facebook~ The ONLY living Negro League Baseball Umpire.


Pastor Ivery Joseph White: Books
He is the son of Rev. Chester F. White and Margaret L. White. 

Here are the In Remembrance:
In  Family History: December

Thanks for reading.
S.A. Blakley

No comments:

Post a Comment