Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Family History Update: Mystery

I find this very strange. I've been searching for my mother's parents' Leo and Mary, my mother grand parents Robert and Charlotta and Great grandparents William and Susan on the 1900 census. I can't locate them any where.

I believe that they all lived in St. Joseph, Mo. They were listed on the 1880, 1910 and 1920 census in St. Joseph, MO. I don't see why they would have moved.

I am thinking that their surnames were spell incorrectly. I don't know what else it could be. Well, they could all have been not been counted on the census. But I find that odd too.

I will continue to search the census. I won't give up on the search. I can't want for the 1940 census to come out in April 1, 2012.

May this journey of family history search continue. May new lead follow. May those who search for information don't grow weary during the search.

On The Journey: Family History Update: Mystery

I believe that there is more out there.
But where?

No comments:

Post a Comment