Saturday, October 3, 2009

Abiding Memories

I was trying to find more names to add to the family tree on August 13, 2009. I thought to look at my parents funeral record booklets. As I was looking for names, I noticed some things.

I didn't find some names to add to our family tree. I got to see who signed the books. I saw some of our relatives signature. Especially my siblings and their children and so forth.

I notice how we write our last names. Some of us printed well, others actually signed the book. I notice how we make our K's. Some of us made our k's big. The l's were different too. It was like one line with out the loop.

It was interesting to see who came and paid their respect when my parents passed on. There were many who signed both books. There were names of people I didn't know.

In all I got to see who came and how people signed their names. Our signatures do speak of some things. It's nice to see how others write their names.

On The Journey...
Abiding Memories

Memories can bring things into the light.
Thank God for those who care enough to sign their names to guest books.

Blessings,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment