Sunday, February 28, 2010

The Mystery Of Nymadula


Nymadula was the 9th of 10 children and youngest son of Charlotta Dade and Robert Louis Lankford. Nymadula was born on Leap Day February 29, 1896 in St. Joseph, MO. I haven't found must information on him...

But story has it Nymadula Lankfard married Hattie McDaniel who played in "Gone With The Wind". I have searched Hattie's obituary. She did marry a Nymadula Lankfard.

I searched the 1920 census. There was a Nymadula Langford with a Nattie Langford from KS. It could be Hattie.

This married ended...Nymadula remain living in NY. He remarried and had a daughter. I don't know when Nymadula died. I assume he passed away in NY.

I'm still searching in The Mystery of Nymadula. Even his name....Where did his parents come up with this name? It sounds African.

Discoveries While On The Journey
The Mystery Of Nymadula

Yeah! It's a mystery.

Blessings,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment