Saturday, April 17, 2010

Lineage Notebook

I got this idea back on August 29, 2009. I was forming a family group sheet of all family members living and who have gone on. I tried to list every one I know of.

I divided each family into groups. I added their children and their spouses. I did this on my mother's side and on my father's side. There were four divisions.

I had to use tabs to locate people. I have more names on my father's side. They came for large family. Some of them had large families as well.

I then began to index the surnames. There are some people with the same names. I even found same surnames on both parents side. Madison. Nickerson. I have to know which one is which.

While On The Journey
Lineage Notebook

I plan to add more names as the years go by

Blessings,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment