Wednesday, February 12, 2014

5 Favorite TV Programs From Childhood

I've been thinking about some of the TV programs that I use to watch while I was growing up. There were so many. But which ones stood out in my life? I list these it's not in the order that I like the most.


1) A mixture of shows
2) Bonanza
3) Star Trek
4) The Andy Griffith Show
5) Let It To Beaver

Bonanza, The Andy Griffith Show and Leave It To Beaver are still in syndication. Each show had some things that sparked my interest. Some were humorous. Some made me wonder.

On My Journey....
5 Favorite TV Programs From Childhood
I watch a lot of TV during my early years. Here are a few.

The Brady Bunch. The Monsters, Family Affair, Bat Man and Robin, Bewitched, The Wild Wild West, Welcome Back Kotter, 21 Jump Street,

The Beverly Hillbillies, I Love Lucy, The Three Scrooges, The Love Boat, Fantasy Island, Gilligan's Island, TV games shows: The Price Is Right, Hollywood Squares, Wheel of Fortune,

The Soaps, Married With Children, Roc, and the list goes on. I don't watch a lot of TV now days. I mostly watch the news. There are those rare moments when I watch a movie.

Xanga featured question:
What are your five favorite movies or TV programs from your childhood?
submitted by silentautumnlife

This blog was posted on 12 Aug 2009 on my Xanga.com site

No comments:

Post a Comment