Saturday, May 31, 2014

Searching For Family Connections

 I'm still Searching For Family Connections.  I'm thankful for what I have been discovering over the years. It's been an interesting journey. I've come  along the way since I began. I'm coming up on my 5th year on Family Connections: From Generations to Generations. That day will be on Monday, June  30, 2014.

I'm thankful for those who have helped me and or helping me on my journey's quest. I couldn't have gotten as far without help. Thank You, Jesus! Thank you helpers. It does take time and persistence to search for family history.

Through the years, I have posted info on my family connections and asked questions. I did receive some feedback. I'm thankful for those readers who help add this site, those who gave some suggestions on in doing my search, those who helped me make corrections... and those who have commented on what I posted on Family Connections: From Generations to Generations. God bless you.

I have a sister site on facebook called Family Connections. I created that page on November 16, 2011. As of  May of 2014, I have 40 people who like that site. My journey continues on my facebook Family Connections

I will continue to journal here on this blogger site as well. I only know of a few who reading this site. I have a lot all updates to journal...  I have to take some time to re read some of my discoveries over the years. I'm amazed by what I've learned.

As I have said, I've come a long ways on my family connections journey. I came across some CA, NY and TX connections this year. It's interesting to hear what happened to relatives on the family tree. What they know or heard about the family history. It adds more to the story.

I believe that there are more info out there and people who can add to the family history. I hope pray that many will start to search for their ancestors and stick with it. The most important thing to do, is to write down; record what's known about the family history.

May we continue to search for our ancestors.
May we share what we know about our family history.
May the Lord guide us as we journey throughout our lives.
Amen.

Thanks for reading: Searching For Family Connections
Hope you had a wonderful month of May.
My Family Connections Journey continues in the month of June!

God bless you.
Susan

P.S.
If you're following this site by email Thank you. If your email has stopped, Sorry!
Re enter your email.  I had to do that. I'm receiving emails from this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment