Thursday, May 8, 2014

Updates Info And The Dade Family Connections

I have been  updating some info on Family Connections. And I've been making new discoveries along the journey. It's a process in the making the right connections.

I'm trying to piece together what I've discovered from what I've been coming  across. It has been interesting findings. I thank God for the information.

The DADE Family Connections

It's been four years since I had a break through on the Dade Family Connections. It was on May 8, 2010 when I came across another Dade searcher who was interested the family tree. It was then, when  I made the connections that my Great Grandma Charlotta DADE LANKFORD/ LANKFARD had sister named Louisa Jane (DADE) WASHINGTON.

I began to search to find more my Great Aunt Louisa / "Janie" WASHINGTON. I came across the names of her children and some of their descendants. What  a journey it has been. 

In the process of my discoveries, I started my project: Project: The Frances Ovington Dade Connections I found more descendants on Louisa DADE WASHINGTON and on facebook. I believe that there are more out there.

I'm thankful for the leads that I have been coming across. I thank God always along the journey. I'm praying that someday there will be more relatives that will discover their DADE Family Connections.

Thanks for reading.
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment