Monday, February 29, 2016

Happy Leap Day 2016!

We have an extra day this year. This day only comes every four years. Hope you enjoy your day!

On my family history journey, I came across two relatives who were born on Leap Day. One was my Great Uncle Nym  who's on my mother's lineage and a cousin Quitman "Danny" Fludd III who's on my father's side. Both have some interesting things about them.

On my mother's Isaac and Frances (OVINGTON) DADE Family Connections

Nym LANKFORD / LANKFARD was born on Feb 29, 1896 to Robert and Charlotta (DADE) LANKFORD / LANKFARD in St. Joseph, Missouri.


Nym Lankford / Lankfard
Nym was married to Hattie McDaniel, the actress. He also was married to Irene Graham and a German woman by the name of Gertrude.

Nym was and still is consider a part of the entertainer world because he was married to Hattie McDaniel.

 Thanks for reading.
S.A. Blakley

No comments:

Post a Comment