Sunday, January 1, 2017

Greetings! Happy Twenty Seventeen!

Welcome to another New Year!  We have a fresh new beginning. Where will we start?

I plan to review some of what I've discovered over the years. I have a lot. Some things, I forgot that I have. There are things I have to update and make some corrections.

It takes time and a lot of patience to explore family history. We all have a story to share. Know one knows your story as well as you do.  We have to want to share what we know about our ancestors.  I hope people will share.

I wish you the best of 2017.
If you haven't searched your search for your family history, I hope you do.
Start with what you know... asked family members what they know.
Family history is an adventure to journey through.
It's takes a lifetime to do.
And one person can't do it all.

Thanks for reading.
God Bless you.
S. A. Blakley

No comments:

Post a Comment