Monday, January 1, 2018

Greetings! Happy Tewnty Eighteen!

 
Welcome to Another New Year!
I wish you the Best of 2018.
 
Last year, I had been reviewing some of what I've discovered over many years.  I made updated and make some corrections. I added more people to the family tree.

I've made more DNA family connections. Yes, we all have a story to share.  I hope more people will share their stories. It begins more out to our family connections.

I've said this before:
If you haven't searched your search for your family history, I hope you do.
Start with what you know... asked family members what they know.
Family history is an adventure to journey through.
It's takes a lifetime to do. And it's worth it.
And one person can't do it all.
 
Thanks for reading.
God Bless you.
S. A. Blakley

No comments:

Post a Comment