Thursday, February 1, 2018

Sharing Some of My Family History

Welcome to February!

I've been posting ancestors stories on my ancestors each week.
It's a challenge of 52 ancestors for 52 weeks.
February starts the 6th week.
____________
The Family Connections Branches are listed below.
___________
In Memory of The BARTLETT Family Connections
For February: In Remembrance....

I posted a story on Hannah Hooper
She's The Oldest Ancestor On My Familty Tree

___________
In Memory of The Blakey Blakley WHITE Family Connections
For February: In Remembrance....

I posted a story on Isaac Blakey. Here's the site.
___________
In Memory of The DADE Family Connections:
Some of the Descendants of Isaac DADE and Frances (OVINTON) DADE.

 I posted In Memory of Charlotta Dade Lankford /Lankfard
One of my "Favorite Photos."
____________
In Memory of The WASHINGTON Allen Walters Family Connections
For February: In Remembrance....

I posted ~ In Memory of Mrs. Susan LEACH WASHINGTON.
 Susan was the first wife of William Washington.
_____________________
Have a Wonderful Month!
Thanks for reading
God bless you.
S.A. Blakley

No comments:

Post a Comment