Sunday, April 1, 2012

The 1940 U.S.Census

I've been looking forward to the release of the 1940 U.S. Census for so long. The release is on Monday ~> April 2, 2012. <~ Click  at 9 AM Easter Standard Time.

There are some loose ends that I can follow up from the past censuses. However this isn't index...Yet.  So for now, it's searching page by page. I think that the 1940 census has the records by states and cities. Well, I would think so.

I'll know it will take some time to find what I'm looking for. But I believe that it will be worth the time. Wondering who I will find first?

First on my list to located my parents with their household. I hope that they lived in St. Joseph, Missouri. They would have lived next door to my mother's parents.

I wonder how many of my relatives lived on LBJ Street? It appeared that most of my mother's siblings lived near one another. I hope to locate them as well.

This will be a journey in the making. I'm so exited that there is more information available to the public. My Family History Journey Continues....

Thanks for reading.
On The Journey to find more on the family tree.
Hope others will search as well.

It's Holy Week. Enter In...
God Bless.
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment