Sunday, June 30, 2013

Website Title Change To Family Connections


This website began on  Tuesday, June 30, 2009
The first blog title was In The Beginning...

The first few thoughts on my first blog:
I thought to start a blog on my family history. I have been searching for over 30years. But where do I go from here in sharing what I have discovered? What will I share?
---------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------
Sunday, June 30, 2013

When I created this website, I couldn't find a name for my site. So I used the names of my father's lineage. BLAKLEY, BLAKEY / WHITE. Through the years I changed it to BLAKLEY BLAKEY/ WHITE With BARTLETT/ LYLE, WASHINGTON ALLEN WALTERS, DADE - LANKFORD Connections

Ten days  ago, I thought about the name of this website. I thought that it was time for change. Yes, I change the name again. I see that this blog isn't only about the surnames that I have on my family tree. It's from generations to generations that we're connected.

I have a facebook page I created. I call it Family Connections. I thought to use that name for this website. The two sites are connected. I can do more on facebook with photos on other links that show photos.

I'm thankful for the people who have helped me on the journey. I'm discovering more about our family tree. I  hope to found more Family Connections.

It's been a journey searching for info.  I've come across some relatives and family connections on facebook and ancestry.com. I'm hoping to come across more.

Thanks for reading,
 Family Connections

This website can be used for many ways:
I'm trying to locate relatives:

Connect or Re connecting with family members.
The below info is on facebook:

The orginal title of this site was Blakley, Blakey/ White, Bartlett - Lyle, Washington, Allen, Walters, Dade - Lankford Connections is the combination of all my parents' parents' surnames.

My ancestors lived in Coutries of Missouri: Andrew, Buchanan, Chariton, Howard, Linn, Randolph, Lewis, Marion, AND SURROUNDING AREAS

There were some relatives that moved to Yankton, South Dakota areas. St. Paul MN area, Michigan, Wisc, New York, California, Texas, Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa, Illinois, Oregon,

My Father's Siblings: In Laws
Bartlett - Blakley Connections
Lankford
SUGGS / Nelson
CAVE / Smith
Richardson
WILLIAMS / Hinch

My Mother's Siblings': In Laws
Allen - Lankford/ Lankfard Connections
Blakley
Smith
Blakey
Farmer
Thomas
Johnson
Steward
Weston
Walker
Wilson

Hooper - Bartlett Connections
Bartlett - Blakley/ Lyle
Bartlett - Armstrong / Hicks
Some In Laws Unknown

Blakley - Lyle Connections
Lyle - Strange
Lyle - Jones

Allen Washington/Walters Connections
Allen - Lankford
Walters - Nelson

Dade - Lankford:
In Law Connections
Madison
Whitney
Hills
Wright
Peterson
Allen
Smith
Hughes
McDaniels
Nickerson

Ovington - Dade Connections
Dade - Washington
Dade - Madison
Dade - Venoy Adams
Dade - Lankford

Dade - (Love) Washington Connections
Washington - Hendred: In Laws Connections
Robinson
Selby
Carter
Marshall
Manley
Coly or Coby
Brown - Hendred Connections
Hendred In Law Connections
Hazelwood - Tate

Hendred - Madison

Scott - Blakey Connections
Blakey / Blakley

Lephridge - Blakey Connections:
In Laws : SOME SURNAMES UNKNOWN
Kinney
Williams
Fristoe
Lawrence
Holliday
Hayes
Hayes
Bentley
Jackson

White Connections: In Laws
Morris
Rucker - Craig
Guy
Tooley
Hill
Houston
Jones
Terrill
Winfrey
Jackson
Hayes

Hope to find out what others heard on the family history.
Perhaps find out where others fit on the family tree or perhaps can add more names.

This site appears to be more of sharing information than feedback.
Thankful for those who have shared some things.

God bless you.

1st Update on Jan 3,  2012
2nd Update on May 16, 2012 added Intro and MAIDEN names
3rd  Update on June 30, 2013 added Info

2 comments:

  1. We who are following your blog via our email address; - do we need to re-register?
    GJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, GJ. I just changed the title of my blog site. Not the email address. Thanks for asking and following this blog site.

    ReplyDelete