Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Turned Another Page

Greetings to you! Happy month of July! It's the 3rd quarter and 2nd half of 2014. I wish all the best to during the 2nd half.

Family Connections turned another page on June 30, 2014. I'm into my 5th season journaling on this site. When I began on June of 2009, my blog site address became   blakleyblakeywhitefamilyblogspot.com

Through the years, I changed my subtitle to  BLAKLEY BLAKEY-WHITE With BARTLETT/ LYLE, LEACH/ WASHINGTON/ ALLEN WALTERS, DADE -LANKFORD Connections

Then I renamed to Family Connections: From Generations to Generations. I see that my family as  Family Connections. There are a lot of families connected to my bloodline. All the families make up  Family Connections.

There have been a few people who asked me, if I was going to write a book on the family tree? I don't know. I thought about it.

What I've been doing over the years, is to record what I've been discovering along my journey. Through the years, I see a lot of interesting things about my family history. My journey in searching is a journey in itself.

I started this website to share some of my findings. I believe that there are many who came to this site and as well as my others Family Connections sites. Yes, there are three sites. This one, one facebook and the other one ancestry.com. Each site are similar but different.

My hope is that people will discover more about their ancestors. And hopefully they will share too. It's nice to know who reads Family Connections. Thanks to the readers who let me know that you are interested.

My  journey continues. I will change some things from time to time on this site. I hope to find more relatives along the way. If not, I believe that whosoever will find what they are looking for.

May we record our family history for the future generations. May we learn to share what we know about our family tree. May the Lord bless us as we be a blessing to those around us. Amen.

Thanks for reading,
S. A. Blakley

No comments:

Post a Comment