Monday, June 8, 2015

Clues From The Past: Part 1 ~ Mrs. Anna Laura Walters : Family Connections

Photo of unknown relatives
I came across a postcard in my Grandmother Mary (ALLEN) LANKFORD / LANKFARD home about 1976. That photo appeared to be of  a couple with their family. What is my focus about this photo? It's that, I believe, the lady behind  the couple could have been their oldest daughter. Anna Laura (Washington) Allen Walters. However, I'm not 100% that is so.

Through the years, I've been piecing together what I've discovered about my Great Grandmother Anna Laura WASHINGTON Allen WALTERS.  I've been following clues on her and her family. I hope to find more leads. This is part one of my series. Clues From The Past: Anna Laura Walters.

Hope someone finds some family connections.

Thanks for reading.
S.A. Blakley

No comments:

Post a Comment