Monday, June 15, 2015

Were Am I At On My Family Connections Discoveries?

Oh, yes! This has been a long journey! I've been looking back over my findings over the years. Were am I at on my family connection discoveries? I'm still on the journey. It's been a challenge. But, it's all worth it.

I will continue to search for my family history. I don't grow tired of doing so. I'm thankful that I have been stumbling across more and more as I attempt to look for anything.  At times, my search is meanly a solo journey. Thank God that there are some searchers out there searching too.

What I do, I search from the clues that I have. I get excited when I find anything that I can work with. I tend to search for anything that looks similar to my family lineage. I've been discovering that there are many people who lack info or have knowledge on what I'm coming across. It's new to them.

There have been times on my journey when I wasn't for sure if people were connected to my family tree. It's hard to confirm some of the things that I've been finding. I have to wait on other searchers or documents that I came across to verify what I think could be a connection.

Indeed, my journey will continue with whether if I have any assist or not. My aim is to find out whatever I can as long I can keep searching. Yes, it's nice to come across more family connections along the journey. It's fun to find out that there are family members trying to find out more on their family tree.

Perhaps you are reading and we have some connections.
Wouldn't that be something?
Could you like me know if we have family connections?

Thanks for reading.
S.A. Blakley

It's Family Connections' 6th Anniversary.
June 30, 2009 was the beginning of this website.

No comments:

Post a Comment