Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Family Connections Surnames

Celebrating Family Connections' 6th Anniversary
----------------------------------------------------------------

Total Page views since June 30, 2009 on my original Family Connections site at 5:00 pm was 35,856
----------------------------------------------------------------

 I've covered a lot ground since June 30, 2009 on my family quest to know more about my family history. And I've made more new discoveries. I believe that there are more to discover a long the journey. Can't wait to find them.

In the past year, I've made a lot of breakthrough on my BARTLETT, BLAKEY / WHITE, HENDRED, DADE, LANKFORD / LANKFARD NICKERSON and possible other Family Connections. I have to go back and review what I have come across.

I've made a few contacts with relatives from this site since June 30, 2009. They have shared some of their family connections. I am so thankful that they found something about their ancestors. I'm thankful that there are more info available to the public. 

As I'm searching the records, I'm seeing more connections. There has been some remarkable finding on my journey.  I thank God for that.

There are some blogs that I'm working on... There are things I'm trying to piece together. I lack confirmation on some things. However, I've seen similarities in the findings.

Below is the list of Family Connections surnames.
There are more....

See any Family Connections?
Or can you add more?

Thanks for reading.
S.A. Blakley

Bartlett - Blakley Connections
Lankford
SUGGS / Nelson
CAVE / Smith
Richardson
WILLIAMS / Hinch

 Allen - Lankford/ Lankfard Connections
Blakley
Smith
Blakey
Farmer
Washington
Thomas
Johnson
Steward
Weston
Walker
Wilson

Hooper - Bartlett Connections
Bartlett - Blakley/ Lyle
Bartlett - Armstrong / Hicks
Bartlett - Armstrong / Ellis /
Some In Laws Unknown

Blakley - Lyle Connections
Lyle - Strange
Lyle - Jones

Allen Washington/Walters Connections
Allen - Lankford
Walters - Nelson

Dade - Lankford:
In Law Connections
Madison
Whitney
Hills
Wright
Peterson
Allen
Smith
Hughes
McDaniels
Nickerson

Ovington - Dade Connections
Dade - Washington
Dade - Madison
Dade - Venoy / Adams
Dade - Lankford

Dade - (Love) Washington Connections
Washington - Hendred: In Laws Connections
Robinson
Selby
Carter
Marshall
Manley
Coby
Brown - Hendred Connections
Hendred In Law Connections
Hazelwood - Tate

Hendred - Madison

Scott - Blakey Connections
Blakey / Blakley

Lephridge - Blakey Connections:
In Laws : SOME SURNAMES UNKNOWN
Kinney
Williams
Fristoe
Lawrence
Holliday
Hayes
Hayes
Bentley
Jackson
Marion

White Connections: In Laws
Morris
Rucker - Craig
Guy
Tooley
Hill
Houston
Jones
Terrill
Winfrey
Jackson
Hayes

No comments:

Post a Comment